Logitech VX-Nano-Cordless-Laser-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Determining 4 inches long, 2.4 inches large, and also just over an inch thick, the Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Computer Mouse is about the dimension of a bar of soap, that makes it very mobile. That’s likewise nearly the tiniest you can make a traveling computer mouse without sacrificing customer comfort; the VX Nano really felt comfy for our medium-size hands, though large-handed customers could prefer the slighter bigger VX Transformation. We favor a computer mouse with our left hand, so we truly value the VX Nano’s ambidextrous contours, which fit for both left- as well as right-handed customers– a significant benefit over the VX Transformation, whose shape suits just right-handed mousing.
The Nano’s USB receiver is the smallest we have actually seen. The real USB plug makes up a lot of its 0.8-inch size, and when you plug in the receiver less than 0.3 inches– about the span of a dollar– stands out. At that size, you can easily leave the receiver linked into your notebook, even when you’re on the move. The receiver additionally stows away into a storage space slot under the mouse’s battery cover; we like that the computer mouse immediately shuts off when the receiver is stored, which conserves power and also makes sure the mouse will not inadvertently turn on when it remains in your bag. To shield the mouse while in transit, Logitech provides a handy neoprene situation.
Like all VX computer mice, the VX Nano includes Logitech’s “virtually frictionless” scroll wheel, which allows you to scroll with huge files at amazing rates. With this function, there are no responsive responses on the wheel: offer it a flick, and it just keeps spinning. We balanced 31 web pages per spin while scrolling via a 300-page PDF, and also it took just 2 rotates to reach the bottom of our 350-message inbox. If you desire more controlled scrolling, simply push the scroll wheel straight down to switch into a traditional click-wheel setting. This simple change between gliding as well as clicking is a large enhancement over the VX Revolution, which needs you to turn a switch on all-time low of the computer mouse to change scroll modes. Logitech VX Nano Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech VX Nano Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 4.80, LCC 2.7, LCC 3.1, Connect.exe (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Cordless Protocol||2.4 GHz eQUAD (2008+ version) 2.4 GHz QUAD (2007 version)|
|Cordless Range||30 Feet or 10 Meters|
Logitech VX Nano Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech VX Nano Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.