Logitech V470-Cordless-Laser-Mouse-for-Bluetooth, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
We have the satisfaction of having a look at the Logitech V470 Bluetooth Computer Mouse. It is focused on note pad customers, as it is a bit smaller as well as is battery powered. Logitech offers you the option of two shades. A dark blue version and also the white one we have on our test bench today. Laser accuracy: Exceeds optical mice. Laser technology supplies smoother cursor control on practically any type of surface. Side-to-Side Scrolling Plus Zoom: Perfect for watching digital images and spreadsheets. Immediately focus and also out. Scroll horizontally or vertically. Logitech packs the V470 in a clear plastic mold. These tend to be a genuine pain to open however the business has perforated the whole edge of the bundle so that you can rip it open with a little bit of strength.
The front clearly reveals the computer mouse as well as likewise points out the reality that it will certainly collaborate with a Macintosh. The rear lists the gadget attributes in numerous languages. Inside the compact package, you will locate a guidebook and also CD within a plastic sleeve. A set of Duracell batteries are additionally consisted of. The third item is a black bag to hold your computer mouse during transport. Utilizing the V470 really feels excellent right now. It is made from plastic, which does make the pointing tool extremely light.
The center of mass is moved back quite a bit as quickly as the batteries are placed into the computer mouse, which makes movement comfortable and also accurate. Logitech has placed the only 2 switches within the basic form of the V470. As a result of the wireless nature of the computer mouse, you will certainly need to reconnect it every time the notebook is switched off. This is done easily with the help of the software application. Although the V470 is not intended for pc gaming, it functions perfectly great, as it is not as small as a few other notebook mice. Workplace deal with the other hand is unbelievably comfy also. This makes the V470 an extremely balanced directing tool, with a great compromise between size and also portability. Logitech V470 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V470 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 4.80, LCC 3.0 (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Cordless Protocol||2.4 GHz Bluetooth 2.0|
|Cordless Range||30 Feet or 10 Meters|
Logitech V470 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V470 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.