Logitech V400-Laser-Cordless-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech’s V400 Laser Cordless Computer Mouse for Notebooks has nearly everything a road warrior can want: it offers 5 programmable buttons (unusual for a notebook mouse), a four-way scroll wheel, a 30-foot wireless variety, as well as a comfortable style. The $49.99 computer mouse is a bit pricey, yet its similarly valued equivalents, such as the Kensington PilotMouse Laser Wireless, don’t supply the programmability or the convenience of the Logitech V400.
The V400 functions as a plug-and-play gadget, but to get all the benefits of this package, you need to install a SetPoint software application from the included CD. The disc does not have a Mac software program, instead of routing you to a LINK for a download. As soon as mounted, the software application makes setting up the 5 switches very easy; you choose which button you ‘d like to program and also pick from a checklist of tasks and also features. You can additionally configure simple computer mouse movements, such as pointer rate and also velocity. SetPoint likewise permits you to monitor your mouse’s battery. Gauging 3.5 by 2.5 inches, the V400 is somewhat larger than a lot of notebook computer mice, but it’s still really portable.
We love that it has two additional switches, both located to the left of the key button. You don’t require to relocate your hand to click them, but they’re located extremely close together so clicking at fault is an opportunity. The sides are contoured for convenience, as well as this computer mouse will certainly fit both lefts- as well as right-handed individuals, though the added switches are positioned for rightie customers. The V400, which runs off of one AA battery, includes a USB receiver that stows away in the bottom of the computer mouse– an attribute we consider essential on note pad mice. In our examinations, the Logitech V400 met its 30-foot variety, as well as we really did not discover any lag or arrow jumping. Logitech V400 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V400 Specifications
|Wireless Receiver||USB wireless receiver|
|Movement Detection Technology||dual laser|
|4 pin USB Type A|
Max Operating Distance
|Up to 33 ft|
Logitech V400 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V400 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.