Logitech V320-Cordless-Optical-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
The V320 Cordless Optical Computer Mouse for Note Pads from Logitech is a cordless mouse that can user interface with your computer system by means of the USB user interface. The mouse utilizes RF innovation to interact with its base station, removing the requirement for line of vision communication connected with IR devices. It features two switches, a scroll wheel and the precision of an optical user interface, making it a terrific cordless alternative for your notebook computer.
The wireless interface permits you to use your mouse without having to stress over the cable getting captured or tangled. This flexibility makes the computer mouse less complicated to use and perfect for such extreme tasks as computer gaming along with great information work such as image editing and enhancing. Optical tracking modern technology provides you the ultimate control when utilizing your mouse. You will certainly have the ability to make great changes with the optical precision that you just will not discover in a round computer mouse.
The computer mouse is designed with an ergonomic shape to make it extremely comfy to make use of. Comfort designs are really important when utilizing your computer as well as you will discover that this computer mouse does not fall short in that division. The USB micro-receiver shops inside the computer mouse when not being used, providing you a conveniently portable solution. The computer mouse automatically turns off when the receiver is stowed. This power-saving feature enables you to choose approximately 6 months between battery modifications. Logitech V320 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V320 Specifications
|Wireless Receiver||USB wireless receiver|
|Movement Detection Technology||optical|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|4 pin USB Type A|
Logitech V320 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V320 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.