Logitech V220-Cordless-Optical-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech overhauled its V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks this summer with a series of new color options. the small mouse features a 1000 dpi optical sensor, six-month battery life, cross-platform compatibility, straight scrolling and also zoom, an ergonomic style and also rubber grips. Its little size demands a lot less area than a full-size cordless mouse, making it well matched for traveling. To avoid the computer mouse from mistakenly running within your bag and also draining the battery, an on/off button lies on the bottom of the gadget. All-time low of the mouse likewise includes a port for housing the USB receiver so it doesn’t obtain lost. The mouse instantly turns off when you move the receiver into the port, which is one more preventative procedure versus battery drain.
The computer mouse works with Windows XP, View and also Mac OS X, which is really great if you return as well as forth between platforms. There is no requirement to download and install or mount any software application– you merely connect the mini-receiver in your computer system’s USB port as well as within secs the mouse is operational. Also, the product packaging is practical. You don’t have to stress over slicing your hand or scarring the item with a box cutter so as to get the computer mouse out. Its “bend corner to open” layout permits you to simply push the top right corner of the packaging and also the corrugated plastic unravels. One AA battery is included in the package, which is required to get the computer mouse up and running. A solitary battery ought to last for about six months of use, according to Logitech.
I tested the V220 for a pair weeks, throughout the day on Windows XP and also bringing it residence to my Mac in the evening. The housing slot works but could utilize some enhancement. Lugging the duo around in my bag, there were a couple of occasions where I would certainly find the mouse and receiver had divided. The computer mouse worked effortlessly on both systems and also operated well within a variety of a minimum of 3 feet. The V220 does not have Bluetooth as well as counts on the USB receiver to run, so you need to compromise a USB port in order to use it, however in exchange you don’t need to fuss about with setups as well as potentially weak signals. Logitech V220 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V220 Specifications
|Wireless Receiver||USB wireless receiver|
|Movement Detection Technology||optical|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|Connector Type||4 pin USB Type A|
Logitech V220 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V220 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.