Logitech V150-Laser-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
The V150 Laser Mouse from Logitech is a USB mouse designed to work with your Windows or Macintosh notebook computer. The mouse includes 3 switches and also a scroll wheel, providing you exceptional control over your laptop computer. The computer mouse is fully plugged and also play and hot-swappable, connecting to your computer without the need to set up any kind of confusing drivers. This makes it an outstanding choice for use with your Windows or Macintosh note pad. The mouse links to your computer via the typical USB user interface, making it easy to contribute to any Windows or Macintosh computer with a readily available USB connection.
This makes the computer mouse very easy to contribute to your system. The computer mouse uses laser tracking technology to give you the best in control. You will certainly be able to make fine modifications with laser precision that you simply won’t discover in a ball mouse. The computer mouse is designed with a distinct shape and also functions 3 switches to make your computer system simpler to browse. Ergonomics are really essential when using your computer system and you will certainly find that this computer mouse does not fall short in that department.
The portable computer mouse is in proportion, enabling it to be used by both right-handed as well as left-handed individuals. The Logitech V150 Laser Computer mouse works anywhere your work, with precision laser monitoring as well as an ultra-portable shape. Optimize your efficiency, where ever you use your notebook PC-at your work desk, on the road, or even in the boardroom down the hall. The Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom makes side-to-side scrolling effortless, as well as the contoured sides give support for hrs of job. Logitech V150 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V150 Specifications
|Connector Type||4 pin USB Type A|
Movement Detection Technology
Logitech V150 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V150 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.