Logitech V100-Optical-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
The V100 Laser Computer Mouse for Notebooks from Logitech is a USB computer mouse made to work with your Windows or Macintosh laptop. The mouse features 2 switches and a Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom scroll wheel, giving you outstanding control over your laptop. The mouse is completely plugged and play and hot-swappable, connecting to your computer system without the demand to mount any type of complicated chauffeurs. This makes it an exceptional selection for use with your Windows or Macintosh notebook. The computer mouse links to your computer system using the common USB user interface,
making it simple to include in any kind of Windows or Macintosh computer system with an available USB connection. This makes the computer mouse incredibly very easy to contribute to your system. The mouse makes use of laser monitoring innovation to offer you the ultimate in control. You will certainly have the ability to make fine changes with laser accuracy that you simply will not find in a round computer mouse. The computer mouse is made with a unique shape and attributes 2 buttons to make your computer less complicated to browse. Functional designs are really essential when using your computer system as well as you will locate that this computer mouse does not fall short in that division. The mobile computer mouse is balanced, permitting it to be utilized by both right-handed as well as left-handed users.
Job and play comfortably despite where you opt for this Logitech V100 3-Button Optical Tilt-Wheel Mouse for Notebooks! Its tiny, ergonomic layout makes it a perfect mouse for notebook user’s but it additionally functions excellent for use with a desktop computer PC or Mac! Its contoured shape offers enhanced comfort no matter where you utilize your laptop! optical technology tracks much better and also makes use of much less power than a standard mouse and can work on practically any surface area. With Tilt-Wheel And also Zoom you can scroll side-to-side and zoom in and also out effortlessly! Ergonomic convenience on the move can be your own with this Logitech V100 3-Button Optical Mouse for Notebooks! Just Plug and also Play! Logitech V100 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V100 Specifications
Movement Detection Technology
|Connector Type||4 pin USB Type A|
Logitech V100 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V100 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.