Logitech RX1500-Corded-Laser-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
For those who demand the utmost productivity in their everyday job, the Logitech RX1500 is an effective remedy. This black 3-button mouse fits comfortably in your hand and also it’s in proportion design can suit either hand. reducing mouse-travel. Laser technology is also a lot more exact than typical optical computer mice, resulting in less inaccurate clicks.
The corded design of the RX1500 ways your mouse is always on as well as there’s no hold-up in between your mouse as well as pointer activities. And also, there’s no need to reenergize or swap out batteries. The functional scroll wheel provides a number of efficiency features that power individuals will value. Hyper-fast scrolling allows you to scroll through long records conveniently. Toggle click-to-click scrolling and also you can exactly browse with images, slides, and lists.
Side-to-side scrolling is best for broad spreadsheets or huge photos. Add the Logitech RX1500 to your residence, office or mobile computer as well as get more done today! The genuine tale right here is how Newegg went to bat for me, even on an inexpensive product similar to this. UPS lost the first one I purchased. I got as far as onto the truck for delivery to my house. however days later. no mouse. UPS would not do jack. I called up NewEgg & they jumped on UPS and also shipped me out an additional computer mouse (got it in 2 days) without charge. My very first experience with Newegg’s customer support. Delighted in with the experience. Logitech RX1500 Driver and Software Download For Windows 7
Logitech RX1500 Specifications
|Orientation||right and left-handed|
|Movement Detection Technology||laser|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|4 pin USB Type A|
Logitech RX1500 Driver and Software For Windows:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.