Logitech NX50-Notebook-Laser-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Mobile precision at the cost of simpleness! The NX50 is a practical and also accurate note pad mouse that individuals can cover, pack and also use almost everywhere. Its laser optical engine with 1000dpi resolution supplies phenomenal monitoring accuracy on any job surface, specifically high-gloss surfaces that standard optical mice can’t browse. The NX50, with an eye-catching new paint finish, features a shock-resistant bumper which quickly stands up to bumps when driving, while the incorporated cable wrap makes the NX50 easy to stow.
USB port; no set up needed; merely plug and play. Pros: I have a home-based tech support work and my computer mouse for a LOT of my day. I require an extremely light computer mouse for this usage, so I have my desk established with a USB expansion cord with this computer mouse connected. I made use of to have a predecessor of this mouse with a slower feedback time. I MUCH prefer this’s the faster reaction as it’s less initiative to work, game or normally engage with my 1680×1050 screen Cons: The eye is slightly off-center.
When you’re used to a computer mouse with a dead-center eye, you’ll really feel the difference in this one, but you’ll get used to it as time goes on. Overall Evaluation: I see individuals grumble a whole lot that this mouse is as well tiny. I think it’s the bigger/ much heavier computer mice that provide to individuals having issues from repetitive activity injuries on computer systems. Your hand does not need to be filled, this gadget merely requires to move the mouse. Logitech NX50 Driver and Software Download For Windows 7
Logitech NX50 Specifications
|Movement Detection Technology||laser|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|4 pin USB Type A|
Logitech NX50 Driver and Software For Windows:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.