Logitech MeetUp-ConferenceCam, New Update, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
MeetUp essentially resembles an extra-large webcam, with a central electronic camera flanked by ‘ears’ having microphones, a speaker, and also various other elements. It gauges 400mm wide by 104mm high by 85m deep, considers 1.04 kg as well as is powered through an A/C adapter. It attaches to a COMPUTER or laptop through an extensive (5m/16ft) USB-C to USB 2.0 cable. Likewise in the package is a slim, 83mm-square RF push-button control, a wall mount set, and also a published arrangement overview. You could not call MeetUp a ‘portable’ piece of set considered that it requires mains power, however, it’s definitely portable and also lights sufficient to be portable between meeting spaces if your firm isn’t up for buying several â‚¤ 1,000 tools. Logitech’s Connect is an extra portable choice as it’s smaller sized as well as lighter, and will certainly deal with battery power– although it also has a lower-resolution video camera with a narrower field of vision.
MeetUp can stand alone on its integrated tiltable stand, or you can hang it on the supplied wall mount. If you’re prepared to fork out one more â‚¤ 89.99, there’s an optional place that allows you to suspend the seminar cam from a TELEVISION or screen. The arrangement is straightforward: simply plug in the gadget and also link it to your PC (Windows 7 or higher), Mac (macOS 10.10 or greater), or Chromebook (Variation 29.0.1547.70, System. 4319.79.0) by means of the USB cable television and also you’re good to go, when you have actually advised your conferencing software application to work with it. MeetUp has ‘business-grade’ qualification for Skype for Service and Cisco Jabber, as well as boasts ‘enhanced combination’ with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo as well as Zoom.
We checked Logitech’s MeetUp using Skype on Windows 10 and macOS, and Google Hangouts on Windows 10. In all examination scenarios, configuration and also procedure were hassle-free. Photo high quality is great, the video camera’s vast watching angle really helps to prevent the need for conference participants to huddle with each other to enter the shot, as well as the full-duplex audio subsystem, dealt well with close to-and also far-end participants conversing simultaneously. We would certainly choose it if the control software program mounted instantly when the cam device was connected in, instead of having to go to Logitech’s support internet site and download it, but that’s a fairly minor complaint. Optical rather than digital zoom would certainly be more suitable also, although that would likely increase the price, which is already on the steep side. Logitech MeetUp Driver And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech MeetUp Specifications
|Connection Type||USB 2.0 or 3.0|
|Software Support (at release)||Camera Settings application Mobile remote control application Firmware update tool Far End camera control (Skype for Business)|
|Cable Length||5m / 16.4ft|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Video streaming, enumeration/connection|
Logitech MeetUp Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech MeetUp Driver and Software Download For Mac:
How do I adjust my webcam settings?
- You will need to open the camera or webcam app, go with your mouse to the lower right corner of the screen and click (left click) on â€œSettingsâ€.
- From the â€œOptionsâ€ menu you have in front of the screen you can adjust the settings of the webcam according to your needs.
Changes you can make to get your camera working
- Select the Start button, enter the device manager, and then select Device Manager from the search results.
- Find your webcam under Cameras, Imaging devices or Sound, video and game controllers.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the name of your webcam, and then select Properties.
Open the Camera in Windows 10
- To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.
- If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start button, select Settings > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera.
How to Use a USB Webcam With a Laptop With Cam
- Click “Start” and then “Control Panel.” …
- Click the “Imaging Devices” link in the Device Manager list and highlight the name of the laptop’s built-in webcam.
- Right-click your webcam device name and click “Disable” on the pop-up list. …
- Insert the installation CD for the new webcam into your laptop’s optical drive.