Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M545, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech Wireless Mouse M545 develops to make it less complicated for computer system individuals to do their work. And supplying the latest features, and likewise a battery life of approximately 18 months, the Logitech Wireless Computer mouse M545 is furnished with a sophisticated 3mm pico receiver that is practically flat on a USB port and seems to integrate with the individual’s mobile computing device. Logitech M545 is also really comfy to use, as well as this mouse, when clicked, is not loud, and the mouse wheel is extremely soft.
Logitech also includes new functions to the Logitech Wireless Computer Mouse M545, which are two buttons on the thumb that can be programmed as desired. The most recent functions can give added control that individuals need to obtain points done much faster. This mouse is definitely extremely fresh as well as special because, besides that, Logitech embeds the Dual-Axis Wheel function for smooth scrolling and also quick accessibility to two one-of-a-kind functions of Windows 8, the Beauty Bar, as well as the Switcher Application. Right now, the Logitech Wireless Computer mouse M545 is available on the market. As well as nearly every country has used this Logitech M545 computer mouse.
To stress its commitment as a leader in the computing device accessories sector, Logitech introduces the Logitech M545 Wireless Mouse. To make sure that users can quickly navigate the Windows 8.1 computer system operating system, Logitech Wireless Mouse M545 is specifically designed to supply the current attributes and a battery life of up to 18 months. This computer mouse is additionally durable, as well as the battery also has a very long life, so you can utilize this mouse at any time without worrying about running out of battery power. Logitech M545 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
OS Support For Windows And Mac:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech M545 Specifications
|Sensor||Type: Optical Visible light: No|
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.52 Connection utility: Logitech Unifying Software NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.|
|DPI||Max: 1000 Software adjustable: No Hardware adjustable: No|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Micro-precision Left/Right tilt: Yes|
Logitech M545 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M545 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.