Logitech Couch-Mouse-M515, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
With a few essential design tweaks, Logitech has actually produced a reasonable living-room computing device with its Couch Mouse M515. The sealed-in sensor will remain devoid of obstructing dust and hair, as well as grasp discovery modern technology gives insurance versus unplanned clicks. For $50, the M515 might feel like a deluxe product compared with even more cost-effective wireless computer mice, but it’s also a less costly alternative than some higher-end media computer mice. We advise it to living-room-computing enthusiasts that don’t already have a reliable input device. The Sofa Computer mouse M515 is smaller than a conventional desktop computer mouse, however a little larger than a normal laptop mouse.
That’s probably a sensible layout choice by Logitech, in that a full-size mouse could really feel cumbersome in the living room, but a smaller design might be easily shed. A cordless mouse, the Couch Mouse M515 is also a participant of Logitech’s Unified Tool household, which lets you make use of numerous gadgets from a solitary Micro-USB cordless receiver. Logitech uses a number of Unified keyboards that could likewise service the very same adapter made use of by the Couch Mouse, but none are small adequate to certify as living-room key-boards. Even if there are no obvious other items that would certainly come with the Couch Mouse as well as its Unified receiver, you will likely value that the receiver is so tiny that it basically disappears into many USB ports.
The characteristic feature of the Couch Mouse lies in its underside. Unlike most mice that make use of an optical sensor to track your motion, the Sofa Mouse has no opening for the sensing unit to shine through. Rather, the plastic covers the sensing unit to shut out dust, pet hair, crumbs, and other living-room fragments that can become lodged inside the computer mouse and also disrupt the sensor’s precision. The advantages to such a style are clear, yet Logitech has actually also resolved the downsides, developing the plastic covering over the sensor as if scrolling is as smooth as with a conventional mouse. Logitech does advise making use of a mouse pad if you plan to use the Couch Mouse on a shiny surface area, yet we had no problems using it on a wooden work desk with a shiny polyurethane finish. Logitech M515 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M515 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.2, SetPoint 6.2 x64, Unifying Software NOTE: Check website for latest software release|
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|DPI (Min/Max)||1000 (Not Hardware Adjustable)|
|Scroll Wheel||Horizontal Tilt|
Logitech M515 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M515 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M515 Driver and Software For Chrome:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.