Logitech M337-Bluetooth-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Having a wireless computer mouse for a long period of time I desired. The majority of cordless mice in circulation still use a USB receiver dongle, though tiny but occasionally problematic. Because it utilizes a USB slot, the USB port that ought to have the ability to make use of a flash disk or various other adapter is minimized as well as because of its small size commonly due to negligence, the receiver is lost. Right now most note pads have a Bluetooth link, so I acquired a Bluetooth computer mouse without a receiver that was comfortable enough to hold, not also hefty or as well light. I’m trying to find the cheapest price from a well-known brand particularly Logitech, with the M337 series.
The following is a review of the Logitech M337 Bluetooth computer mouse that I have actually been utilizing for 6 months. This mouse actions (height x width x density): 61.1 mm (2.4 inches) x 100.5 mm (3.96 inches) x 33.0 mm (1.3 inches) with a weight without 82gram battery. From its dimension, this computer mouse is fairly comfortable to hold, not as well tiny that makes it challenging for me to utilize it. The weight did not user interface with me in using or lugging anywhere. The battery needed is only an AA battery, which can be acquired in any way roadside shops. In the sales bundle, 1 alkaline battery is available, however, after 3 months of use, the battery is used up.
Lastly, I changed it with an Eneloop battery. It’s extremely easy to pair Windows 10 that I use. This mouse can also be utilized on Mac computer systems, Android tablet computers or Chrome OS. Extra functions, namely the switch above scroll when pushed can be made use of to switch between applications that are being used without needing to lower the computer mouse pointer to the Windows taskbar. The scroll can be moved left or right, which is very valuable when surfing, can go back to the previous web page or after it without needing to move the computer mouse guideline to the <- or -> button in your web browser. Logitech M337 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
OS Support For Windows And Mac:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech M337 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery LED|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Tilt wheel with middle click, Gesture Button|
|Sensor||Laser-grade optical sensor|
Logitech M337 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M337 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.