Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M325c, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Determining a simple 3.73 by 2.24 by 1.54 inches (HWD) as well as weighing 3.28 ounces, the M325c is very little and light, about the same size, however lighter than the travel-ready Rapoo 3100P Wireless Optical Computer Mouse (at Amazon) (3.5 by 2.25 by 1.35 inches (HWD); 3.52 ounces), and also a little a lot more compact than the Editors’ Choice for standard wireless computer mice, Logitech’s own Wireless Mouse M320 (4.15 by 2.67 by 1.51 inches; 3 ounces). I have relatively little hands, and it still barely fits conveniently in my hand. It’s constructed from a glossy plastic all around, so it’s a little unsafe to the touch. The Right- and also Left-Click switches are slightly concave, so they contour to the form of your fingertips.
It’s a typical right-and-left click mouse with a scroll wheel in the facility. The mouse is ambidextrous, so both lefties, as well as righties, can utilize it. The M325c is compatible with Windows, Mac, The M325c is a basic mouse with a couple of attributes, however, you can turn the scroll wheel left (Back) or right (Ahead) to imitate the web page navigation arrows in your Internet web browser. I found it an unnecessary function, as well as one that took some getting utilized to in my screening. Under the scroll wheel is a little light that turns green to allow you know that the computer mouse is on. To combine the Logitech M325c Wireless Optical Mouse with your computer, merely put the nano receiver into a USB port and also transform the mouse on.
The computer mouse utilizes a 2.4 GHz cordless connection, and also in screening, lag was basically missing. With a 1,000 dots-per-inch (dpi) resolution, the computer mouse’s sensitivity remains in line with various other budget cordless mice as well as deal with the majority of surfaces effortlessly in my screening. The scroll wheel is a little bit too delicate for my preference, making it very easy to inadvertently scroll up or down. Otherwise, the computer mouse works well. Logitech’s very own Wireless Mouse M320 is an easier-to-hold choice, with a rubberized hold, that will likely fit even more hands than the M325c. If you’re looking for a much more programmable option, the Logitech Wireless Computer Mouse M560 is worth a look. Still, the M325c is an enjoyable, vivid mouse for occasional usage, travel, or as a youngster’s very first computer mouse. Logitech M325c Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M325c Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech SetPoint Logitech Control Center|
|Sensor||Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Left-click, Right-click, Tilt wheel (back/forward), Middle click|
Logitech M325c Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M325c Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.