Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M315, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech Wireless Computer Mouse M315. The feel-good, reputable mouse that’ll make you forget the touchpad. Consists Of Logitech Advanced Optical Monitoring, a Plug-and-Forget Nano-receiver with dependable 2.4 GHz cordless as well as 1-year battery life. In-game level of sensitivity switching – Shift from pixel-precise targeting (400 dpi) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 3600 dpi) without ever having to interrupt play. Eight programmable switches – Manage your video game as well as your computer mouse’s performance without any configuration required.
Or, you can download the Logitech Gaming software program and also make it function specifically the method you desire it to. Advanced software – You can conveniently customize your mouse to every video game you play with the optional Logitech Video gaming Software application. Precisely appropriate – When a normal computer mouse simply will not do a 3600 dpi optical engine, 2X greater dpi than the MX518,
gives you precision targeting as well as pinpoint precision Stay on Target – Immediate accessibility to four dpi degrees allows you change from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast maneuvers Battle-tested – A sculpted convenience grasp, low-friction feet and also eight programmable switches keep you comfortable and in command System Requirements – Windows XP, Windows View or Windows 7 USB port Internet connection for optional software download In the box; Mouse, individual documents Manufacturer’s 3-year limited hardware service warranty. Logitech M315 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M315 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.20, Connect Utility.exe NOTE: Check website for latest software release|
|DPI (Min/Max)||1000 Max (not adjustable)|
|Sensor||Optical (light not visible)|
Logitech M315 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M315 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.