Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M310, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Fix up your computer whether at the office or at home with the Logitech Wireless Mouse M310. Work will certainly not really feel a lot like take care of a smooth sliding, fun computer mouse, at the very least for a little while. Promptly, you’ll obtain use to the benefit this mouse provides your hand as it fits like a handwear cover with it’s contoured form and also soft rubber side holds. If you are searching for an ergonomic computer mouse, this is it. You’ll never ever before return to the typical computer mouse once again.
It truly is amazing exactly how the right devices can make life much easier and also far more wonderful, isn’t it? Set up of the Logitech M310 is very easy. Trigger your computer system. Area the AA battery right into mouse. Plug in the USB Nano receiver into any kind of sort of USB port. Go! And also, with this cordless mouse, you just plug it into the USB port in addition to ignore it, for a year! This cordless computer system mouse has a 12 month battery life, which is impressive. This computer system mouse functions right out of package.
It offers smooth outcomes throughout the screen, chooses text conveniently, as well as scrolls easily. It fits faultlessly as well as likewise functions similarly also. The M310 is so flexible that it is a finest existing for anybody on your wish list for the trips, birthday celebrations, or anytime. Did you find the amazing shades the M310 is offered in? Grey, Beauty Strip, Red Tendrils, as well as Peacock Blue. Technique much better than usual lotion. Logitech M310 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
OS Support For Windows And Mac:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech M310 Specifications
|Connection Type||2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status|
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.6|
|Battery Details||1 x AA Alkaline|
|Power Type||Replaceable 1 x AA battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off Switch|
|OS/Platform Support (at release)||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
Mac OS X 10.4.x or later
Logitech M310 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M310 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.