Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M238, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Besides the superb designs of Logitech M238 Play Collection Wireless Computer Mouse, it has outstanding durability when it concerns battery life with approximately one year of usage. Setting up the wireless computer mouse is fairly very easy and it’s compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome and also even Linux. Luckily it includes a battery preinstalled as well as the receiver is carefully situated inside the computer mouse itself. Installing the computer mouse on a Windows 10 device was really easy as well as soon as we linked the computer mouse to our COMPUTER through the nano receiver, Windows 10 mounted the appropriate drivers and also we prepared to utilize the product in under a min.
The item additionally includes a guaranteed guide as well as a quick installment setup overview that lies on the cardboard within the packet. If you do enter any kind of concern, Furthermore, the M238 can be consumed to 10 meters via its 2.4 GHz regularity yet this hinges on a few elements like disturbance. Nevertheless, lots of people need to have no concerns whatsoever. In regards to ergonomics, the Logitech M238 is a comfortable mouse and also fits well in your hand, whether you’re left or best hander. The switches are simple to press and well-positioned with the scroll wheel rather easy to use.
The accuracy of the computer mouse is ideal for both work as well as pleasure, so whether you’re scrolling via spreadsheets, surfing the net, making use of Photoshop or perhaps playing video games, the sophisticated optical monitoring and also the 1000 dpi resolution does the job very well. Another emphasis of the product is that it is rather portable so despite where you go, you can conveniently have this mouse all set or it can be made use of as a devoted desktop mouse. Easy installation, terrific use as well as rather precise, the Logitech M238 Play Collection Wireless Computer mouse is excellent for those people who intend to make a vibrant declaration … or if they simply enjoy pets or vibrant layouts, after that this is for you. It’s certainly the happiest mouse you’ll ever before satisfy! Logitech M238 Driver and Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech M238 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech SetPoint, Logitech Control Center|
|Sensor||Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking|
Standard and Special Buttons
|Left click, Right click, Middle click|
Logitech M238 Driver and Software For Windows:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.