Logitech LX6-Cordless-Optical-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Enjoy cordless liberty with this high-def optical mouse. Its soft rubber hold and contoured shape offer convenience and control for either hand. The battery lasts as much as 8 months – even longer with the on/off button – and the battery indicator light eliminates surprises. With the Tilt Wheel plus Zoom, you can scroll flat and up and down, or instantaneously focus as well as out of documents: it’s perfect for seeing electronic pictures as well as spreadsheets. The Logitech LX6 Cordless Optical Computer mouse is 2.5 times more responsive than basic optical computer mice so that your tracking is smoother and also a lot more exact. 5-year guarantee, full product assistance
The LX6 Cordless Optical Mouse from Logitech features a 1000-dpi optical engine developed to supply smooth exact arrowhead control. It makes use of soft rubber grasps and a contoured type for enhanced ergonomic effectiveness. Various other attributes include side-to-side scrolling, horizontal and also upright scrolling, as well as additionally zoom. The computer system mouse is cordless in addition to can be used with Windows XP or View computer systems that provide available USB or PS/2 port.
Enjoy cordless freedom with this high-def optical computer mouse. Its soft rubber grip along with contoured form offers convenience, in addition, to control for either hand. The battery lasts approximately 8 months– also longer with the on/off switch– along with the battery indicator light removes surprises. With the Tilt Wheel plus Zoom, you can scroll flat and up and down, or instantly concentrate in addition to out of papers: it’s ideal for seeing electronic pictures as well as spreadsheets. The Logitech LX6 Cordless Optical Computer system mouse is 2.5 times a lot more receptive than typical optical mice, to make sure that your surveillance is smoother as well as also far more specific. 5-year guarantee, complete item assistance. Logitech LX6 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech LX6 Specifications
|Wireless Receiver||USB / PS/2 wireless receiver|
Movement Detection Technology
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|4 pin USB Type A, 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)|
Logitech LX6 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech LX6 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.