Logitech G903 Wireless-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Talking, the Logitech G903 differs in subtle methods from its predecessor. The gunmetal gray parts of the Logitech G900’s have been changed with a black color pattern. While this provides the mouse a much more uniform look, we wished Logitech didn’t remove the soft-touch layer on the front edge of the peripheral, as it offered us a new little structure for our third finger to rest versus. The more substantial overhaul is on the underside of Logitech G903, which currently features a puck-shaped cavity. In this room, you can either include a 10-gram weight or affix a ‘PowerCore’ component that we’ll enter even later. Or else, the Logitech G903’s body shape hasn’t transformed– not that we’re complaining.
Our hands fall comfortably onto the G903 gentle curves, and its long body makes it suitable for a wide variety of hand sizes. Although there aren’t any surface areas lined with soft-touch material or rubber, the computer mouse never really slipped out of our hands. The Logitech G903 might be a cordless video gaming mouse, but it feels as seamless as a wired one. That’s no small feat, which’s all thanks to the same Lightspeed Wireless modern technology that was additionally in the G900’s. We never experienced’ any latency or loss if signal’ despite using the outer in an office saturated with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth as well as every other type of cordless message.
Naturally, a big part of the Logitech G903’s accuracy comes from its PMW3366 optical sensor with a maximum sensitivity of ‘12,000’ dots per inch. It is equipped with its self-made 5G laser sensing unit at an even higher level of sensitivity of ‘16,000’ DPI. Some will undoubtedly suggest that optical sensing units are far better than five-year-old laser technology; meanwhile, on paper has a leg up on the level of sensitivity department. Ultimately, however, after using both computer mice for a week at the same time, we can confidently state they’re both similarly as exact and trusted. The real distinction between these two peripherals’ comes down to looks as well as comfort designs, which we really feel is again a dead heat in between both. Logitech G903 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G903 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.8 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Dpi||Min: 200 / Max 12000|
|Mouse||130 mm (5.1 inches)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||G-logo: Selectable color (RGB)|
DPI setting: Selectable color (RGB)
|Battery life||Up to 32 hours (no lighting); Up to 24 hours (default lighting)|
Logitech G903 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G903 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.