Logitech G703-Wired-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The G703’s layout is rather ‘timeless,’ with a right-handed ergonomic shape that fits well in hand. The UK version of the computer mouse is jet black, with a smooth plastic coating along the top, and also a soft-touch rubber on either side. It isn’t the most appealing computer mouse I have ever before seen, but it feels terrific in hand, which’s probably all that matters. The Logitech logo remains on the front of the mouse as well as is fully backlit with brilliant RGB illumination. The typical left- and also right-clicks are located up-top, sandwiching the textured rubber RGB scroll wheel.
There’s also a DPI toggle switch here, although on a mouse this pricey, I ‘d have expected to discover two buttons as opposed to one. Connecting the computer mouse to your COMPUTER is simple, as Logitech helpfully offers a long-wired wire for billing and a USB dongle for the wireless procedure. The cord links to the receiver via a tiny desk stand, which not only permits interruption-free gaming, however a quick and also straightforward way to charge when the battery runs low. With a weight of 107g, the G703 isn’t the absolute lightest mouse on the market; however, for a cordless computer mouse, it’s more than affordable.
The balance does feel somewhat off when grabbed because the instead bottom-heavy weight circulation is a little unusual. This isn’t something you’ll discover in typical usage, though, and the mouse continues to be incredibly comfy to utilize. The Pixart PMW3366 sensor has a maximum ‘12,000’DPI and also has performed outstandingly across the entire spectrum. Tracking is managed fantastically, supplying accuracy for aligning those sniper shots, and even integrity when quickly rotating to face the approaching adversary. It isn’t instead just as good as the True Move sensor discovered in SteelSeries’ newest computer mice, but it’s close sufficient. Logitech G703 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G703 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.8 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Dpi||Min: 200 / Max: 12,000|
|Scroll Wheel||Left/right tilt: No|
|USB Speed||Full speed|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||G-logo: Selectable color (RGB)|
Scroll wheel: Selectable color (RGB)
|Battery life||Discharge time: Up to 30 hours (no lighting); Up to 22 hours (default lighting)|
Logitech G703 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G703 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.