Logitech G502-PROTEUS-CORE-Tunable-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
In the ordinary view, any gamer who sees the natural look of the Logitech G502 – Proteus Core will conveniently set it as gaming peripheral. The rectangular design with a little added thumb rest on the right does show that the layout was developed with an emphasis to use comfort beyond the cosmetic side, which additionally feels obvious.
There are no logos’ or various patterns that “flood” this computer mouse, only classy jet-black shades that cover the entire mouse with a plastic base with rubber on both sides. A logo with a big letter G gets on the left side. Like a lot of pc gaming mice today, the Logitech G502 – Proteus Core also includes numerous additional switches close to the three main function buttons that a computer mouse must have, video gaming or otherwise.
On the left side, it comes with five various switches, each of which certainly supplies various features to every various other. 2 switches as shortcuts to accessibility back and onward features, as well as multiple other added switches to change the level of sensitivity. The LED lights that are injected are likewise not excessive to offer an artistic side, with one in the logo design and also the various other as a sign of the degree of level of sensitivity you are making use of. In the center is additionally filled a button to alter the nature of the scroll wheel into two different settings. Logitech G502 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502 Specifications
|Mouse||75.2 mm (2.96 inches)|
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.83 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) for Windows version 8.53 (Mouse programmable)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, hardware adjustable, Min: 200 / Max: 12,000|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll type: Hyper-fast|
Left/Right tilt: Yes
Tilt Wheel function: Forward/Backward
Logitech G502 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G502 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.