- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and are trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum has an elevation of 5.2 inches, a width of 2.95 inches, as well as a depth of 1.57 inches which was similar to its precursor, the G502 Proteus Core. The G502 Proteus Core though has a blue stripe at the thumb rest while the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum their external design is completely black. There are 11 programmable buttons, with each button that can be by hand transformed to your taste utilizing their Logitech Gaming Software Application. It also has a scroll wheel which at first when I spin the wheel it constantly spins which caught me unsuspecting at first up until I realized that the scroll wheel setting can be altered by clicking the leading switch beneath the mouse wheel to set the hyper-fast scrolling (default) or the click-to-click precision setup.
The computer mouse on the left side includes the forward and back buttons as well as a DPI change switch. There is additionally a silver dpi sign which is kinda cool. There are no switches on the appropriate side of the mouse which suggests this computer mouse is only for right-handed users just so for left-handed customers is a type of a downer. Both buttons next to the left-click button are the level of sensitivity adjustment buttons that can raise or decrease the dpi. The weight of the computer mouse is 4.3 oz which is heavier than a lot of its rivals. If you want you can increase the weight of the mouse by including a magnetic cover at the end of the computer mouse to feel even more weight towards your hand which truthfully does not truly influence the computer mouse performance whatsoever.
Among the unique attributes of the G502 Range, the computer mouse is that it has an adjustable RGB which goes to the LED portion of the G logo on the main body of the computer mouse. However, you can only do that by making use of the Logitech Video gaming Software application which you can establish any color to your liking. There are three kinds of illumination effects, dealing with color, color cycle(fades from shade to shade), and breathing impact(very little different from the taken care of color effect). You can customize and also conserve your very own settings in the profile area which has only 3 profiles to choose from. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Connection Type||USB (corded)|
|DPI (Min/Max)||Software adjustable, Hardware adjustable, Min: 200 / Max 12000|
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.83 meters|
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Manual:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type the mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.