- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G502 PROTEUS CORE Tunable Gaming Mouse, install, manual, Onboard Memory Manager, Logitech Gaming Software, Logitech G HUB, Driver, and Software Download for Windows 11, 10, And macOS 12.0– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and are trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
While this software program lagged behind the comparable Razer Synapse software program a few months earlier, it has actually really come into its very own. The Logitech G502 Proteus CORE can store 3 profiles internally, or a practically limitless variety of accounts on a computer. Among the best attributes of the Logitech software application is its capability to check your computer, identify which games you have mounted, and automatically develop accounts for them. From there, tailoring the profiles is basic. Merely click on the command (the profiles make use of game-specific commands,
such as Grapnel Gun for “Batman: Arkham City” or Attack-Move for “StarCraft II”) and also drag it onto the desired button. The software application will automatically apply the profile as quickly as the game launches. Users can additionally produce macros, regulate the computer mouse’s illumination and also adjust the DPI array. The computer mouse varies from 200 to approximately an unprecedented 12,000. Out of interest, we tried the 12,000 DPI as well as discovered it far also conscious be of much usage. Even so, the choice to also go that high is something individuals won’t locate in any other video gaming computer mouse.
The Logitech G502 Proteus CORE flaunts two various other ingenious attributes: a surface-testing capacity and also a flexible weight system. individuals can maximize anything from a high-end mouse pad to a sheet of paper. (We attempted both, in addition to a basic workplace desk, with excellent outcomes.) The G500s had flexible weights, however, the Proteus Core fine-tunes this function. the Proteus Core has a magnetic door on its bottom, hiding spots for five 3.6-gram weights. Players pick not only how much weight to include but where to include it. This gives very granular control over the feel of the mouse, as including weight to the center of the computer mouse can really feel really various from including it to the back. Logitech G502 Proteus CORE Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502 Proteus CORE Specifications
|Mouse||75.2 mm (2.96 inches)|
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.83 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) for Windows version 8.53 (Mouse programmable)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, hardware adjustable, Min: 200 / Max: 12,000|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll type: Hyper-fast
Left/Right tilt: Yes
Tilt Wheel function: Forward/Backward
Logitech G502 Proteus CORE Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G502 Proteus CORE Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G502 Proteus CORE Manual:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type the mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.