- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, install, manual, review, Onboard Memory Manager, Firmware Update Tool, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and are trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
With 11 programmable switches, the Logitech G502 Lightspeed is geared up for any kind of video game. It has the fundamental kind aspect for a first-person shooter, and it worked excellent when I played Overwatch. It was quick as well as receptive, and also the DPI button near where my thumb rested let me take simple, exact focus on challengers. Those added switches along the side are additional chances to tailor for MMOs, to load up lots of spells. The HERO 16K sensing unit, 100 – 16,000 DPI level of sensitivity options, and 1,000 Hz polling prices give lots of alternatives for players,
and also make it fantastic for both shooters and method video games, particularly when you designate DPI modification to the switches. And while I didn’t notice any lag while using the Lightspeed, you can always attach the removable cable if you’re bothered with that kind of thing. At the cost of adding some weight, the Logitech G502 Lightspeed is compatible with Logitech’s Powerplay charging mouse pad, which plugs into your PC via USB Type-A. This is mainly just how I used it, so I really did not require to stress overcharging it. (For those utilizing it without the billing floor covering, Logitech declares 2 days of use with default illumination and 60 without lights.).
The Logitech G502 Lightspeed works with Logitech’s G Hub software program, where you have the capacity to reprogram buttons, tailor RGB as well as change DPI sensitivity. So those that want to obtain really fine-grained with their rodent customization will certainly be investing a great amount of time right here. In G Center, you can even create various profiles as well as have your modifications prepared for various game styles or for performance. I had actually one established to open up screenshot energy on my desktop computer, as an example, though in-game you’re more probable to map specific relocations, skills, items, abilities, or commands to a switch. There’s also macro recording capability. Logitech G502 lightspeed Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502 lightspeed Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 60 hours (no lighting); Up to 48 hours (default lighting)|
|DPI (Min/Max)||Min: 100 – Max: 16,000|
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length (Power/Charging)||6 feet or 1.8 meters|
Logitech G502 lightspeed Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G502 lightspeed Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G502 lightspeed Manual:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type the mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.