Logitech G502-HERO-Gaming-Mouse, New Update install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The Logitech G502 Hero features the ‘1,000’Hz polling price and 1ms action time as expected from an appropriate video gaming computer mouse, and also we rarely discover any drawbacks in this division. However, the Hero sensor is what assists the computer mouse luster. The Hero sensor uses remarkable tracking from our experience with it. It supports a DPI range from ‘100’ to ‘16,000, though we find the upper limit mostly inconsequential. What issues is how well it reacts to our hand motions and also precisely how consistent it is. We never see strange computer mouse movements. And, thanks’ to tracking at max speeds over ‘400’ inches-per-second and max accelerations over 40Gs, it’ll be difficult to push this mouse past its limitation.
We underwent a lot of Black Ops 4’s Black Out setting and also a lot of Overwatch to see precisely how it stayed on par with the split-second reaction times as well as high accuracy required in each video game, and it didn’t allow us down in the smallest. Our only discomfort point originates from how typically we take care of to misclick the switch that increases DPI, as well as unexpectedly, and we go to ‘5,000 ‘DPI as opposed to ‘2,500. The buttons beneath the buttons feel fantastic, providing a responsive click with minimal actuation force. There suffices resistance to maintain us from misclick while relaxing our finger on the buttons, but none also feel squishy.
Logitech’s customization software is relatively easy to use and also extremely advised for a computer mouse with this lots of switches. To make the most of the G502-Hero, you require to have a prepare for all the buttons. A game like Overwatch may not take advantage of having numerous buttons unless you require quick access to all your voice lines. Still, a video game-like Rainbow 6 Siege can gain from having all your gadgets and also motion choices within easy reach. Including lean left and right with a flick of the middle scroll wheel can enable some innovative maneuvers that would be harder with the game’s default controls. Logitech G502-Hero Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502-Hero Specifications
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.83 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, Hardware adjustable, Min: 100 / Max 16000|
|Onboard Memory||3 hardware memory profiles|
Logitech G502-Hero Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech G502-Hero Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.