Logitech G403-Prodigy-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
This computer mouse is also relatively easy with a matte surface. G403 makes use of PWM 3366, the most effective optical sensing unit, in our opinion. This time around, the macro switch is just offered on the left 2 for your thumbs. Besides macros, you additionally get RGB lighting as well as 10g ballast for those of you that wish to feel different. For the G403 wireless, there is no functional difference contrasted to the wire variation, as well as for battery life, and it can last for 22 hours if all features are activated together with the LED. For its very own weight, Logitech G403 Natural born player weighs 87 grams, and also for the cordless variation, it evaluates 107 grams.
For customization, the Logitech G403 Prodigy has the Logitech G logo design, which has an RGB LED located on the Logitech G logo and additionally around a scroll wheel that looks very lovely. You can personalize these two LEDs to Logitech Video Gaming Software. For color results as well as LEDs on the scroll wheel, you can establish as a battery indicator for the Wireless version. In addition to the Natural born player, G403 LED likewise has a weight that can be added, at the end of the mouse.
There is a compartment to include a weight of 10 grams that can be contributed to the customer’s choices. The G403 Prodigy likewise provides customers two switches on the left side of the computer mouse that can be customized at will. For the cordless variation of Logitech Video gaming Software, you can likewise establish profiles so you can maximize battery life. As well as in the software application, there are also details about battery life and likewise the quantity of power intake based on the settings you make. For self-charging, Logitech provides you 1.8 meters of cable that has been reinforced with braiding that has been made or not bent. For players who additionally travel a whole lot. Logitech G403 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G403 Specifications
|Indicator Lights (LED)||G-logo: Selectable color (RGB)|
Scroll wheel: Selectable color (RGB)
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable; Hardware adjustable;|
Min: 200 / Max: 12,000
|Sensor Type||Optical, Visible light: No|
Logitech G403 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech G403 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.