Logitech G302-Daedalus-Prime-MOBA-Gaming-Mouse, New Update install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
If computer peripherals look challenging to use, maybe they do. Most products are made for gamers, the buttons are made a bit scary, and the edges are sharp. Still, Logitech goes on a more difficult journey, making the G302 beautifully simple in your eyes and comfortable in your hands with inviting curves. On Logitech G302, you will find six buttons that you can adjust, three of which are the regular buttons that you usually use, left/right-click, and scroll buttons. At the top of the mouse, there is a DPI adjustment point (dots per inch).
This allows ‘on-the-fly’ tweaking of the mouse tracking speed. To complete an offer, two adjustable buttons on the side will enable you to press your thumb. A charming blend of black plastic that is ‘glossy’ and ‘matte’ wrapped around the G302. The difference between the two is subtle and coarse but has their respective goals. Matte plastic is used for ‘non-slip’ uses during matches, and it’s very soft appearance allows the gloss to be the center of attention. This shiny part is reserved for the boldest statement of the G302. Around the palm rest, blue light that radiates through the grille gently flows a cooling effect to the work surface.
The G302 weighs a little more than 3 ounces, and although my opinion is subjective, it feels somewhat lighter than it looks but strong enough not to feel like an empty toy shifting in my hand. I am not a hard MOBA player, but I admit the advantages, so a satisfying number of clicks can be hundreds or thousands. I play games that require the same level of accuracy in both movements or click speed and efficiency. With games like Miami’s’ Hotline,” Team Fortress 2, and Gunpoint, the G302 performed well. With tips that came from a group of MOBA professionals during the manufacture of the G302, Logitech made a fun mouse use in gamers and during regular computing tasks. On the technical side, it is capable of a whopping 20 million clicks and can travel 250 kilometers accurately with a 32-bit ARM microprocessor before tracking its final movements. Logitech G302 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G302 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6.5 feet or 2 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, Hardware adjustable, Min: 240 / Max 4000|
|Other Features||Single-color mouse sides and logo lighting (software adjustable)|
Logitech G302 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech G302 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.