Logitech G300s-Optical-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
For a gaming mouse, Logitech G300s appear instead natural. In fact, at first glimpse, it looks like an average mouse. 6 macro buttons, as well as RGB light strips on the left and also ideal sides of the body, disclose the identity of the G300s is a video gaming mouse. This mouse includes an everyday black shade that borders the top and also sides of the body. Each button – left, right, macros, and even scroll wheels – is additionally wrapped in the same color, however, with a matte coating. On the other hand, the reduced component is clad in a bright blue color, which develops an attractive shade contrast.
The side of the computer mouse is additionally created with a deep imprint. Where your fingers remainder, there is a textured rubber cellular lining. In addition to being a cool style accent, the layer guarantees that the grasp feels a lot more energetic as well as isn’t unsafe. Because it has a balanced style as well as consistently distributed buttons on each side, the Logitech G300s is convenient for individuals who are dominant right and also left hand. All buttons on this mouse can be programmed according to the feature you desire with Logitech Pc gaming Software.
From Logitech Gaming Software, you can additionally transform the color of the lights that flash on the computer mouse. There are eight shades that you can choose from white, yellow, purple, red, light blue, dark blue, eco-friendly, to black. The last shadow shuts off the lights and makes the G300s look cleaner, appropriate for usage in workplace setups. Sadly, of the eight shade selections, in my opinion, only four of them are suitable for use. Heaven color wrapping the bottom of the mouse is slightly sticking out to the sides of the mouse. As a result, when choosing the color of the light, you must additionally take into consideration a strong match with these two computer mouse body shades. If the only the all-time low of the computer mouse is also black, you can mount lights of any color without feeling disturbed by the results of the color combination. Logitech G300S Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G300S Specifications
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: Yes, Color: Red|
|Cable Length||6.5 feet or 2 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, Hardware adjustable, Min: 200 / Max 2500|
|Buttons||Standard: Left, Scroll wheel button, Right|
Special: Forward, Back, DPI +/-, DPI Shift, Profile toggle
Logitech G300S Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G300S Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G300S Manual:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.