- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G203-Prodigy-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows 11, 10 And macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and are trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Aside from its RGB illumination, the Logitech Natural-born player G203 looks even more like a computer mouse for workplace use than gaming. Right, it has six programmable switches, which is more than you jump on a typical computer mouse, as well as the scroll wheel is a hair more giant with a bit extra distinctive, rubbery surface than your universal scroll wheel. It appears to form; however, it makes it look like it’s developed additional for navigating Excel or PowerPoint. Otherwise, for the two side buttons, the Natural born player G203 would be an unassuming ambidextrous computer mouse.
The lack of functional designs for right-handers is a drawback considering that gamers often tend to invest long sessions with the mouse in their right-hand man. The mouse’s surface areas are entirely plastic; there are no textured side grasps or soft-touch rubber to improve its feeling. The computer mouse’s six programmable switches include right-and-left mouse switches, a clickable scroll wheel, a DPI settings switch just behind the scroll wheel, as well as two buttons on the left side.
The side switches are placed’ to ensure that they stay out of the means to prevent unexpected clicks while continuing to be readily available for a fast thumb click. The Natural born player G203 has one-zone RGB lighting. Both the logo design and also a thin stripe that runs around the edge of the back half of the computer mouse brighten, but they can’t be configured independently to show different colors. If you have other Logitech peripherals with RGB lighting, you can sync the illumination using Logitech’s software. Like the Corsair Harpoon RGB, the Natural born player G203 has onboard memory so you can take your setups from one PC to one more as well as get gaming faster. While built-in memory prevails on pricier pc gaming computer mice, it’s not generally found on spending plan mice. Logitech G203 Driver and Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech G203 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical; Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6.9 feet or 2.1 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable; Hardware adjustable;
Min:200 / Max:6,000
|Scroll Wheel||Left/Right tilt: No|
|USB Data Format||16 bits/axis|
|Standard Buttons||Left & right
Scroll wheel button
Logitech G203 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G203 Driver and Software For Mac:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type the mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.