- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G102-Prodigy-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, Onboard Memory Manager, Logitech Gaming Software, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and are trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The construct quality of the computer mouse is sturdy, and it weighs only 84 grams with wire. The one that I have is a black variation. It likewise is available in a white variety as well as goes by various version names. The plastic utilized here is of high quality as well as includes a matte coating, which enhances its hold of it. The computer mouse includes six programmable switches and also has an anti-slide rubberized grasp beneath to avoid it from slipping and even for better grip. When I was purchasing the mouse. in the summary, it claimed it can go from 200 DPI to 6000 DPI and that’s greater than what I utilized (presently utilizing it at ‘3600’ DPI) while I was downloading the chauffeurs for this mouse from the Logitech website they had discussed about a firmware upgrade which boosted the DPI of the mouse as much as 8000 I was really pleased to know that, though I don’t utilize it at 8000 DPI isn’t it great to be future-proofed.
Logitech G102 Prodigy brings a reasonably simple look with deep black plastic products in all parts of its body. Nevertheless, this computer mouse still looks lovely with a touch of RGB color lights on the G logo design and also an LED strip on the behind. Having an ambidextrous style, the computer mouse setting can be utilized both for the right hand and left hand. Remaining to discuss the shapes themselves, the G102 is not furnished with contours that make it genuine. Near the bottom, this computer mouse is outfitted with four-foot pads, which are asserted to be able to cover a distance of ‘250’ kilometers. For physical size, the G102 has measurements of 116.6 mm x 62.15 mm x 38.2 mm and also considers 113 grams along with the cable television. Follow IG Admin Logi.Drivers
Looking further right into other components, the Logitech G102 Prodigy computer mouse is equipped with six buttons consisting of left as well as best clicks, buttons on the left side for the thumb, a DPI button, and a clickable scroll wheel. On the Logitech site, this computer mouse is asserted to have a longevity of approximately 20 million clicks on the left as well as right-click buttons. For the thumb switch, this computer mouse is geared up with flat-designed switches that seem to intend to conserve space. When it comes to the scroll wheel, Logitech uses a unique rubber product with a common thread, but it is very comfortable to use. Logitech G102 Prodigy is geared up with an optical sensing unit with a readability level of 200 – 6000 DPI. This degree of readability can be set into four stops that can be accessed using the DPI button. Logitech G102 Driver and Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech G102 Specifications
Logitech G102 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type the mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.